Wednesday, August 31, 2011

About me!

Hello fellow blogger!
My name is Justin Guan.  I have created this blog "One world many stories"  as this is my first blog I would like to introduce myself as of right now.  I am 15 years old of right now.  I was born on August 21 1996 in Oakland hospital.  I am Chinese with my parents from southern china, and came to America 1984 speaking nothing but Cantonese. My mom and dad are the oldest children of both their families, and I was a single child.  I was really spoiled, being given whatever I want.  As I grew up,  to age 8, I been to Disney Land at least 6 times. Then at 9 years old, I started swimming, and became very competitive with my cousin who was 2 months younger.  my cousin and I spend a lot of time together at each others houses.  We told each other secretes and trusted each other with valuables, told each other which girls we liked and what we think about.  We spent A lot time together, we started playing Yu-gi-oh at with each other.  Then we started to play video games a lot.  From game boys to game cubes.  From Runescape to Starcraft II to Minecraft and to League of legends.  Each year as school starts we try to keep in touch at after swimming classes and facebook.  We were not able to spend as much time together as we used to, but we enjoy each others company still.    At 10 years old, i fractured my leg before winter break and cried non-stop.
As I started Middle school, I was very excited, because I thought I would be very mature, but the more I thought about it, I felt more naive.  With many embarrassing situations, it felt like it would be a long time before I grow up.  As through middle school, I met my best friends, met a couple of "not so friendly people" and wandered off into a place where I felt like I could do whatever I want.  Then came High School!  At freshmen year became the best year I had.  I had Exciting times and would relive all of it if i had the chance.  I made more new friends and enjoyed the freedom of going off campus to eat lunch!  I considered it "Fun to be at school"  thou the only problems are that I was scared of getting bad grades, kept on considering that High school will tell me which college I will go to and how successful i will be in my future.  I felt really panicked with the pressure,but then I wanted to enjoy school as much as possible. 

As I am ending this first post. I will admit I am not smart, but surely not dumb.  I maybe a procrastinator, but a hard worker.  For I believe that all people are good.  There is no such thing as a bad person, for they are all standing up for what they believe in and what they stand for.  When reading about the holy wars, It asked "How can both sides claim god is on their side?" Well I been trying to understand that for a long time, with no success.  For me I do not believe in god, but I respect other cultures.
I appreciate all of you for reading this.  I am sorry if I bored you.
~~~7billion people live in the world as of today
~~~ an average person talks 20,000 words a day
~~~people in the world speak 140,000,000,000,000 words a day
Why don't you type down a few of those words?

Justin Guan

1 comment:

  1. You're pretty interesting!
    I think you have a lot of good things typed down on here. I think one thing that you can improve on, though, is to make your posts flow more, fee'me? Lol
    Keep it up, though! You're doing great (:

    ReplyDelete